HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
the home of
- Limit the number of people on the courts in order to ensure social distancing.
- All patrons and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times. Face masks are available for sale.
- Promote social distancing throughout the park using digital signs, paper signs and directional arrows. The seating area is spread so that all chairs and tables are 6 feet apart.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are installed for patrons and staff.
- All employees will have their temperature taken before entering the building and will not be permitted in if their temperature is over 100 degrees.
- Dedicated staff are continually cleaning the park all day with professional anti-bacterial cleanser (kills 99.9% of germs as well as viruses) and alcohol. Rotate closing courts every 30 minutes for fogging antimicrobial liquid and wiping all touched areas.
- Sneeze guards are in front of all cash registers, reception counters and snack bars.
- Increase air conditioning in order that it runs continuously to remove air.
- Promote contactless online booking/paying and non-touch payment systems (ex: Apple pay).
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the park every day after closing.
- Since we nor the industry have come up with a way to keep foam pits clean and safe, we put a tremendous amount of effort into replacing the foam pits with airbags with an antimicrobial coated top sheet that we can also sanitize throughout the day.
Social Distancing Practices at Thrillz